Register now to get rid of these ads!

another new guy.......

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jonzcustomshop, Aug 17, 2007.

1. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

Here i am.
    I own at least 13 cars, and am trying to build them all at once, with less than limited funds. I have a 26 t coupe and a 56 chev that are driveable, a couple of muscle cars that I won't talk about here, and am trying to go full steam on my 60 el camino project.
    The 60 started as a rusty(RUSTY) el that I saved from the crusher.
    I channeled it one inch over an 87 buick frame and floor pan to cure the rust. I stuck in air bags and a 396 to help it out.
    Next, I sectioned the car 2 inches.
    Then I hardtopped the doors and put a 60 4 door hardtop roof (shortened to fit) chopped 4 1/2 inches on it.
    It now sits just under 48 inches tall.
    Thats all I have done so far, and now I am trying to regain focus ,as I seem to be going 10 different directions at once.
    When done this car will lok like 60's show ,pleated, paneled, and chrome.....all i have to do is get more time.
    I guess I cant post pics, they have too many bites. I will try to figure out how later.

2. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

the pics

Attached Files:

3. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

You need a better pics of the el-co-me-no.

4. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

Good to have ya on here. You two know each other? (rustyparts) I'm thinkin' Missoula Montana can't be that big.
    Is that Elco your favorite right now? That picure is just enough to see that thing is MEAN! Thanks for taking care of that many old cars, they deserve it.
    ___Trout

5. pecker head

pecker head

Cool rides welcome from TEXAS !