Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another new guy.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Sparkle, Sep 23, 2003.

1. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

I figured I would let my existence be known to everyone. I have a 1957 Studebaker Broadmoor wagon that is still stock. That's right: four door, Studebaker, wagon. Go ahead and laugh if you want. Chicks dig it though. Really. Okay, maybe not.

Anyway, Hi.

2. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

3. JDB

JDB
    from WI,USA

Neat Car I can honestly say I've never seen another one like it. Are you gonna drive it the way it is or do some mods or try to restore it to its original greatness. Which it doesn't seem far from anyway. [​IMG]

4. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

If you ever get sick of the car and part it out, the rear bumper is already a great couch. Looks good.

5. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

From one stranger to another- glad to see you here.Im kinda fond of studes, I have a 53 coupe hiding in the corner I plan to do someday,trying to figure out what direction I want to go with it.A buddy of mine has a super cool 37 stude--dictator coupe--been trying to pry it away from him--with no luck.Nice car-thanks for the pics.

6. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

Welcome, new guy. I dig the car. I've always liked wagons. And Studes

7. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

Thanks everyone. My plans so far are either steelies or astro supremes with wide whitewalls, air ride, and maybe a nice shave. The car is one of 1500, so I am a bit leery to screw it up too bad.

8. wow i've never seen one of those ever!is it one of 1500 originally built or 1500 left.cool! [​IMG]

9. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

1530 were made total. I don't think I have seen another one yet. It ought to be an interesting custom.

10. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Damn...looks just like mine...(except mine is copper and cream)...if I'd known you were looking, you coulda had mine for a whole lot less $$$ than you paid for that one...I have a ton of concept drawings I'll sell ya (taillight mods, headlight mods, graphics, flames and paint schemes, plus wheel combos)...matter of fact...let me add rite here that mine is still for sale...for less than a grand...come get it.

Oh BTW new guy...the intro could do with a bit more...

AND it is one of the few existing...won't see yourself coming down the road!!!
    R-

11. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

How rusty is yours? I never know when I may need another toy. I got this one because the only place it has rust is in the driver's floorboard. I really wanted a super-solid car to start with. My last Studebaker was like swiss cheese, and that sucked bad.

My intro could do with a bit more? Umm, okay. I'm 5'4", 22, I enjoy imports and old school rods, long walks in the junkyard, the color blue, and bagels with cream cheese on them. That what you want?