Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another new guy joins the board

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by franzfrucket1, Nov 23, 2003.

1. franzfrucket1

franzfrucket1

Well my name is Owen and I'd just like to say that's its really cool to belong to a board like this. You guys really know your stuff and I look forward to learning a lot form all of you. Well I'm a high school student in delafield Wisconsin and I'm in my junior year. For a while now I have been avidly trying to get a hot rod project for myself but as always as I'm sure for many of you money is an issue. A friend of mine is a really great guy with cars and really knows his shit. I have been hanging around with him at his shop and I have been learning a lot. I don't have a lot of experience with hot rods, and as far as engines go I have only done work on big ones off of old fire engines my dad has. But I'm very willing to learn from you guys and one day I hope to have a kick ass hot rod of my own.

2. jonnycola

jonnycola

Glad to see you finally joined, man. Welcome to the board.

3. Good atitude [​IMG]Welcome aboard

4. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

welcome to the hamb, you chose the right place to learn about rods. glad to see you stayed away from ricers with fart cans! good choice

5. Welcome aboard..., and it won't be long before you get your first project if you hang with this crowd!

Good starter projects seem to gravitate to that shop as well...! [​IMG]

Mark

6. old beet

old beet

Welcome, this is a good place to learn about real hot rods.........OLDBEET