Register now to get rid of these ads!

another new guy here,,, dang 66 1/2 drew me in

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by luckylindy6, Aug 26, 2009.

1. luckylindy6

luckylindy6
    from oregon

lol well this is gonna be my first atempt at a lowered truck, just picked up a 1966 chevy 1/2 ton, the previuos owner chopped the heck out of the springs in front,,, almost touches the ground,,, got some new springs on the way to fix that, sure rides rrrruff with almost no springs,,,also doing rebuilding the front end while I'm at it. looks like next summer will probly be swapping the front x-member with a 70 chevy and putting in drop spindles,,, thinkin a 3" drop in front and 5 in back,,, if anyone has pics of theres with the same drop and has pics let me know so I can check them out before I do mine k,,,Thanks guys, I've already learned a ton here your posts are alot of help :D

2. Welcome from Central Valley Ca. lots of Chev truck owners here, but tell them it's a '64.. trust me...