Register now to get rid of these ads!

another new gasser

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Omarsvette, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Omarsvette

Omarsvette
    from Arizona

hello im omar. i live in phoenix. i bought my second tri five a couple months ago. its a 56 gasser. i dont know much of the history but maybe someone will recognize it. once i post some pics. the interesting part is how the front end is lifted. its not a straight axle but it has tall spindles. there a one piece item and was told they were made decades ago in so cal. the company doesnt exist anymore. anyhow im working on adding some wide wheels and of course i need to raise the rear. it has extended shackles, and with the new 6 leaf spring i put in the rear,the car sits less than 2 inches of the tire. which is great but i have no shocks. theres evidence of air shocks and also someone welded shock mounts to the chassis. im hoping gas shocks will keep the car from hittin the tire but less than 2 inches is risky. but maybe air shock?? the lower shock mount were cut off to fit ladder bars.

2. r.l.r

r.l.r

Welcome from Minnesota.

3. Welcome! 56 is my favorite year of the 3! Good luck!

4. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

WELCOME FROM WEST BEND WI-----------Gary

5. welcome aboard ....