Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another new east coast guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by AndysComet, May 25, 2017.

1. AndysComet

AndysComet
    from SOMD

Hey guys and gals, figured I would introduce myself. Been a car guy my whole life but never owned anything American other than a 1990 Blazer. Been playing with rusty VWs and BMWs for a while but always enjoyed a little of everything. In the past year or so I sold my last BMW and had already bought a 62 Comet S-22 with a plan of a 302, some slammage, and leaving the old rusty paint for now. Been slow progress with other projects going on but have all new V8 steering/suspension up front and been slacking on getting a rear and motor. Anyways Ive already found some helpful info on here so figured I would join.

Andrew 20170305_122846.jpg 20170414_101140.jpg 20170311_111645.jpg

2. Hey Drew, great to see you on here. Be sure to check out the Md. HAMBers Social Group on here. Good seeing you at the Jalopy Showdown. Good luck with the Comet. Looks like you've got a nice shop there. Now we just need to get Gene on here as well.:)..........................Don.

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  3. AndysComet

AndysComet
    from SOMD

Thanks Don. Wish I could say it was my shop. My father-in-law allows me tie up the lift until he needs it. We joke that its half the reason I stuck around.

4. He sounds like a great Father-in-Law to have.:)

lothianwilly71 likes this.

5. Hello and Welcome to the H.A.M.B. Enjoy your Ride....

lothiandon1940 likes this.