Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another LSRU pic thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by inkstain27, Apr 17, 2012.

1. sololobo

sololobo

Thanx for the nice pix bro. Lottsa fine ass rides in Austin for the great L.S.R.U. Yikes! ~sololobo~

2. inkstain27

inkstain27

It was a great time. For anyone who hasn't gone or is thinking about going, do yourself a favor and start saving your pennys now.

Got to meet Car guys from all over the country and the world.
    On my way back to the hotel after seeing S.C.O.T.S. on Saturday night, found myself walking and talking with a guy from Austrailia. Two guys who have never met from different parts of the world, talking and carrying on about hot rods and customs like we have know each other for years.
    This is just one of the many things I got to experience in Austin over my short time their.
    The combination of Congress street with all the bands, great food, beer, and people partying and having a great time.
    The show and getting to meet all the great vendors,
    Like Alex Gambino, Keith Weesner, and Ryan Cochran to name a few(Thanks for the shirts!)
    The swap meet and mini-bike races. And of course the cars!!

Man what a great time!!
    Cant wait till next Year"

3. I really liked the artillery wheels on your car, spent time looking it over several times over the course of the weekend.

4. inkstain27

inkstain27

It's actually my boss's car, unfortunately I left my car behind in Arkansas.

5. I really like your Boss's car then!

:D:D

6. Bishop73

Bishop73
    from Texas

Fantastic pics, thanks for sharing. I missed a bunch of cars on my walks!

7. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Thanks for the pics I was so tired I did not take any the blue 32 with the americans is mine good shots !