Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Another identification thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crocodile, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Crocodile

Crocodile

One of my co-workers saw this today and sent me some pics. The closest I can come up with is a Graham-Paige, and that looks really close, but the hood sides having the hinges low, and the length of the flats of the hood sides before the louvers don't seem quite in the same proportions.
    This ol gal seems pretty well used up, but I just might have to see if I can make it follow me home... IMG_0091.jpeg IMG_0090.jpeg IMG_0093.jpeg

lippy and Jet96 like this.
  2. oldolds

oldolds

Poor car.:(
    Rust in peace!
    Sorry, no help on the ID.

3. Penetrator

Penetrator
    from SK CAN

'30 Chevy (?)

4. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

Looks like 29-30 Chevy

5. Crocodile

Crocodile

Just looked that up, and think you may be right. Hood looks real close. I just had the impression this was a larger car. But considering that it has collapsed on itself, and the wood content of an early GM, you may be spot on!

6. One good headlight , one good cowl light. Maybe a sunvisor. Hood looks decent but probably rotted along the centre hinge where the snow would pile up. Wonder why someone unbolted the front bumper but never took it home. Sure is a sad sight by itself. Looks like it fell out of the sky :rolleyes:o_O.

7. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

Neat find. I'd pull it out and use it for yard art. Or, you might be able to hand one side of it on a shop/barn wall if you have the space.

arkiehotrods likes this.
  8. Katuna

Katuna
    from Clovis,Ca.

stillrunners likes this.
  9. scotts52

scotts52

Ran when parked.
    Honestly, I hate seeing any old car languishing like that. If it were me I might have to drag it home and try the square tubing thing.

10. A 30 Chev to compare it with. JW
    [​IMG]