Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another hotrod Henry J build thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jtg-3, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Jtg-3

Jtg-3
    from Huron Ohio

Earl thanks, Henrys 57 ,I haven't logged on much since last year, got hired for a new position last year, and was diagnosed with lung cancer the day before I started, worked 3 months, underwent surgery 1/2 upper right lung,in sept then chemo / radiation for 2 1/2 months, ( that sucked) been slowly recovering then had gynoclymastia ( enlarged breast from radiation) surgery for that 3 weeks ago , slowly able to use right arm again , but have managed to get slide/ tilt nose framed up (2-3 hrs every few days ) sorry will get pics later, but to your original question probably will be vega also , need about 400 to mount axle then hang engine again and see what works, sorry I'm not more help , Regards JT

loudbang likes this.
  2. alumslot

alumslot

Good luck on your recovery from cancer. I think working on a hot rod helps to keep us going. I've not worked on my J getting an off topic car ready so I can cruise some. It's good to see what others have done. Take care keep us updated when you can.

Jim

3. 4 pedals

4 pedals
    from Nor Cal

I just found this thread. HJ's don't seem to come up to often around here. Good luck healing up, and keep at it! With no projects, we have no reason to live.

Devin

4. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

Sorry to hear about your health JT. Plugging away at the HJ is good therapy. Good thoughts and prayers to and your loved ones.