Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another grayhaired kid in South Texas!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Crankshaft, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Crankshaft

Crankshaft

After a long hiatus from turning wrenches, I've decided to come back in. I've lurked here for a long time...so long that I've got a ton of ideas from all the great experience on this board. I've got the bits and pieces towards a 26 RPU; 2 front sections of tourings, 2 stand alone cowls, a shortened bed and a few more chunks here and there. Gosh, who would have thought roadster doors woulda been like gold! Lady luck has seen fit to place me in a great location for hotrods; there are several good swapmeets during the year within a hour's drive of San Antonio. Lonestar Roundup is right up the road. And the Aces&Eights shop is ten minutes from my garage door. I gotta learn a few more skills; mainly welding. Local school district is offering night classes so off to school I go in January. As things progress, I'll be putting pics up to share my progress. No doubt I'll need help but I can think of no better place to ask

Thanks

2. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

You said it best a bunch of jokers and good guy's. Welcome!:cool:

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.

4. Dirty2

Dirty2

Welcome !!! Keep us posted.

5. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Welcome from La.

Doc.

6. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome to the board ya old greyhaired kid from the right coast

7. Welcome to the HAMB! :cool:

8. 53Nailhead

53Nailhead

From one gray head to another, Welcome. So long as you got you can have any color you want!:D

9. Buckle

Buckle

10. Welcome to another Texan....get that T going and come on up the the Lone Star Roundup...4 months, plenty of time

11. FERG

FERG

Welcom from North Texas