Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another good deed Brady1929

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dave50, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Dave50

Dave50

This guy is a good guy we sold some stuff to eachother etc and we both gave eachother good deals and helped with info as we are building the same thing and i had some extra stuff he needed and him me . Well i get a package in the mail of a pair of brackets i been looking for. He copied his original and sent me a set No charge!!! what a great guy! I knew when I sold him something he needed it was paying it forward and he paid it forward back to me by doing what he done i never expected it! Brady its been a pleasure talking with you and helping eachother out Thanks again for everything. I am going to still get the other info and send it to you when i get it.

Thanks again Sincerly Dave

2. 08racer

08racer
    from Gilbert AZ

Brady is a good dude!

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

And one of the nicer guys you would hope the meet too! Way to go Brady!

4. brady1929

brady1929

thanks guys. i am just trying to pay it forward. how about another story. had a thread about 32 5w rear windows and saw a part xman had as a left over. inquired about it and he said $35 plus shipping. later on after checking on shipping he said just pay shipping and part is your. of course i had to send extra. but that is just one example of the generosity found here on the hamb. lots of great people here.

5. brady1929

brady1929

and dave, if i can ever help you in any way let me know

6. Dave50

Dave50

Same here Brady, But i am a total ass i just found that other piece that i said i was going to send you its all boxed but i didnt send it i found it tonight behind another box, sorry Bud , I will def keep intouch and i just got Voulme 1 and 2 of the Ford retso book By david rehor sp* these books are great i will print some stuff and send theat to you to. There more for resto but they have alot of good info.This place is awesome Thanks again