Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another "frozen" Minnesotan............

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by bigblockfordman, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, another "old guy" here joining the rank's.....look'n forward to continuing this "hobby" or should I say "obsession" we share for all that is vintage and in need of being transformed into anything other than [stock]
    There I said it and It'll be the last time you here it from me as well!!
    Been out of the "loop" for longer then I care to admit, busy with life ect. and now finally have more time and $$ to devote to what's really important, getting back to building hotrods!!! Currently working on a 51
    F-1 Ford 1/2 ton p/u with my 17 yr. old son [his first rod project!] plans include: 460/C-6, 9in. rear. MII front, slammed with a bunch of other custom touches as well......will post more as we progress, we have been taken 'er apart and should have it down to the frame, in the next week or so.....Heard alot of good stuff about the h.a.m.b. and figured I might as well sign up and jump in!.......I know havi a bit from the F.T.E. site as well as a few of the other guys over there....[pls. dont hold that against me!]
    Time to go "un-thaw".......later, Doug

2. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Doug, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.

Lucky667

3. blackout

blackout

Welcome. I had a 51 F-1 Deluxe. I like the way they look.