Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another from Central valley, CA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by INJUNTOM, Jun 11, 2006.

1. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

just signed up....i found the link at the Performance years Pontiac website.

i have a lot of cars, mostly Pontiac.

the "Jalopys" that i have are:

my '37 Pontiac coupe that has a '57 Pontiac rear, and is in process of getting a 428HO with a Doug Nash tunnel ram, and TH400

a '47 Dodge 2 dr sedan all original with a visor, and was my wife's father's pride and joy until he passed 20 years ago

then i have a '58 Ford pickup with a small block chebbie that has been in my family for 3 generations....now has a '57 front end after getting ran into by a runaway car :D

2. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

ok, a stupid question here...what does H.A.M.B. stand for? :D

3. Lancer

Lancer

Welcome Modesto guy from fellow Modesto guy. HAMB stands for Hokey Ass Message Board, kinda funny, no?

4. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

ok, just figured out what it means and was coming back to delete that LOL

5. Lancer

Lancer

Have you seen the purple 36 Pontiac from San Jose? Heres a pic.

Attached Files:

6. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

yeah, i saw it a couple years back at the MJC grafitti show....who's is it?

7. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

do you ever go to the A&W cruise nights?

8. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

here's my project:

[​IMG]

and my latest one on the road:

[​IMG]

9. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

here's the Dodge and the Ford:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Lancer

Lancer

His name is Tim Parysec, he is from San Jose. Very nice guy and a wicked car. I met him at the Grafitti show 3 years back.

I havent made it up to A&W this year yet. I will try and get down there either this friday and or next. They usually have a good showing this time of year. How bout you, make it down there much?

Nice coupe BTW, I havent seen it around here, have you had it long?

11. cometwagon

cometwagon
    from California

hello, from ceres and you have a cool ride

and the same people AM&W all the time, need new ones I seen the same ones over and over, can you tell me were else can we go to cruise or show your at?????:cool:

12. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

went to A&W this past sat night for a short time with the LeMans.

i've been there a few times before, but didn't have any of my cool cars running until recently...had to put them on hold in order to buy a house, and just getting back into it. i have several cars that are close to being on the road.

i may go to A&W more often since my wife likes to get out of the house occasionally :D

as far as the coupe goes, it's not yet running, but i have a new engine & trans waiting to go in...just want to get a couple of the cars that are close to running on the road first. i should start on it this winter. i've had it not quite 3 years yet.

13. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

last summer there was quite a group that would gather at Sno-white drive-in on Yosemite blvrd on saturday nights. the guys that get it started are supposed to start it up again soon....we went this past saturday night, and there was one nice Cougar there, thenwe showed up with my LeMans, a buddy's Pro street Nova, and his mom's '23 T bucket. not much elses though, but they do have good food.

i've also heard that there is a crowd at the new Sonic drive-in on McHenry sat nights too.

i guess if enough of us get together, it'll be a cruise in anywhere we go :D

14. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

15. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Pontiac people are weird.

They scare me.

You and I can be friends.:D

Welcome to the HAMB and ignore the Fords.

16. cometwagon

cometwagon
    from California

that to cool is right, all you need is a few to have fun, I be on the look out for your ride. I drive a 1964 Comet wagon 404 around Modesto and Ceres, so I check this Saturday night, what time is the fun start