Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Another FRIEND is gone (William Thomas)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chuck Craig, May 25, 2017.

1. Chuck Craig

Chuck Craig
    from Ocala FL

We lost another Hot Rodder this month with the passing of William Thomas (aka Weeping Will). He was a charter member of the Shadetree Street Rods of Nashville, TN. as well as a long time friend. We met in 1976 as he was in the process of painting his 1935 Chevrolet Standard 4 Door Sedan (original owner was Greg Allmans grandmother) and have been through many cars and trucks together since then. His stories are many and I and others will remember him for as long as we are still around, from the Tater Truck (a 38 Chevy truck he turned over hauling a load of potatoes to his last a 48 Chevy 5-Window 1/2 Ton. He and I traveled many miles together and I still catch myself looking in the rear view for the primerd 48. His 10-8 or 6 and good googely goo will be missed. I may add later but this is all I can do for now.

stillrunners and Bandit Billy like this.
  2. My condolences. HRP

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Sincere sympathy goes out to his Family, and friends like you

4. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You hear it said "he who dies with the most toys wins", I prefer to edit that to "he who dies with the most friends wins". Sounds like William was a winner!