Register now to get rid of these ads!

ANOTHER FNG INTRO..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by desertratrodder, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Hi everyone, I've been cruising around the HAMB for a week or so, and I really like what I've seen. Alot of good info. I got turned on to you all by a few HAMBers at the Pomona swap meet. I've been messing with old cars for a while now, but cant ever seem to finish anything. I dont have a real rod right now, sold it to put the down on a bigger backyard and garage, oh yeah, theres a house too. Right now I'm putting together a 58 Ford wagon to cart the yard apes around in. Maybe if I can sell all the POS's I have, I can buy another 32. We'll see. When I saw what happened to Mr. Wheelbarrow, I knew I was home. Hope to meet more of you, Thanks.

2. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

3. Ayers Garage

Ayers Garage

Let's see some picture of the 58 wagon.

4. prime mover

prime mover

welcome from another desert rat, whats a yard ape?

5. Hey prime mover, yard apes are like rugrats, like the one here that just shit his pants. [​IMG] Theres a few other HAMBers up here in the dez..We all should try to hook up..
    Gotta go! DRR

6. I hope he's not using it this way but...

It can be slang for a black person that sits in the yard all day. (I really don't think that's what he's talking about unless he owns slaves) [​IMG]

It can also be slang for "children" (I think that's what he meant)

It's also another name from a breakdancing move "the double helix" a.k.a yard ape

And finally the name of a character in Beverly Cleary's famous "Ramona" stories for kids...

All this useless info and so little time..

Stacey

7. prime mover

prime mover

Well I was born in D.C. and as only some of you know the black population of palmdale is high compared to the rest of the valley, is the reason I asked. but I assumed i was kids anyway.

8. Missing Link

Missing Link

Much like a branch manager? [​IMG]

9. Hi All, no a yard ape is not a racial thing, at least not for me. Just kids. DRR

10. SatinBlack58

SatinBlack58

Hey Palmdale! Welcome to the HAMB! I think you should of used the name Palmdale though. Hip and I will be at Pomona as usual so see ya there. Satin

11. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Yard apes are the same as "curtain climbers", 'lil tax deductions etc...etc. [​IMG]