Register now to get rid of these ads!

another falfa chevy question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by superstockcatalina, Feb 23, 2009.

1. ok, ive only seen very small partial shots of the interior and i found a new bench seat for my 55 that needs new upholstry and i was thinking plain black tuck and roll on the whole interior and after the 4 point cage ill have a white tonnue cover made to hide the back seat. my dash is black now but does the graffiti 55 150 have bel air trim on his dash and doesnt the front seat run some white on it??????

2. smschriefer

smschriefer

I haven't found anything on the interior as to dash specs, but this site has good information. You might check Car Craft mags from 1983 as it was featured prior to the current owner bastardizing the original interior. Maybe some of the Wichita guys know Steve Fitch and can give you more detailed info.

http://kathyschrock.net/graffiti/55.htm

3. thanks, ill check if car craft has files that old, i know she has some gay looking grey and red now...i need to find a picture of the set and door panel. i know it has white headliner and white tonnue and a black dash but thats it, all the model kits i have have a white live in the front seat from door to door, just wonder if its real or not. actually, the 55 in the first pic on kathys rock doesnt look anything like the real car, the scoop and the bumper...but your right, the new owner screwed everything up

4. GasserGlass

GasserGlass
    from York PA.

See the REAL 55 Chevy on YOUTUBE However, the inside was all white and the rear part of the car had a White Toneau Cover that was snapped onto the rear side window garnish moldings to the rear package tray....all the chrome trim was on the dash..... this car in the vid has a home back seat but had none in thecar before redoing....This car is being restored soon so you will see everything it had when in the movies//Graffiti and Two Lane Black top....this is the car you saw driving in both movies!