Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another EU member

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by T. Turtle, May 20, 2018.

1. T. Turtle

T. Turtle

Good Day All,

Long time lurker but did not see the point in joining until I had the right car which I now do, it's a 1964 Mercury Comet Caliente 289 (2 barrel - originally a 260) with three on the tree and, other than the engine, more or less as it came from the factory. I will modify it, general plan being to have a period canyon carver (well, I am in Austria where we have mountain passes and curves), so no 18" wheels and the 5 bolt 289 stays, although disc brakes, some suspension improvements and a 5sp are on the cards.

Am in Austria - that's the country WITHOUT the kangaroos. We have apfelstrudels though and sent you one A. Schwarzenegger many years ago. No idea what became of him?

Here for the usual things: tech info exchange, product and general knowledge.

Cheers
    T

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

Welcome to the HAMB, my wife had a Caliente 40 years ago, still have the ribbed trim piece that fits between the tail lights kicking around here some were. Bob