Register now to get rid of these ads!

another d.a. new guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 58prostreet, Dec 20, 2005.

1. 58prostreet

58prostreet

how's everybody...my name is bob...59 yrs. old. Don'tknow much about computers, but i'll wander around and try to figure it out. 1st car was a '56 ford 2dr. mainliner in 1962. first new car was '68 roadrunner in ,u guessedit, '68. Traded the roadrunner for '72 340 duster. Then got in the family way and bought a 76 volare sta. wgn...Along the way had a couple of vw's and 2 dune buggies..also had 2 dr. 55 ford wagon...real nice 'til i cut it up to put farm implement tires and run the beach. Now i have a '58 ford 2dr sdn..prostreeted,with a 351 windsor block, alum clv hds etc...I'm looking at a '54 plymouth to rat, but haven't got the wife convinced that i need it...
    This site looks real interesting...I think there are pictures or something under all those little x's, but i don't think my computer has the right programs to open them...Like I said, I'm a computer idiot. I think i got ahead of myself and posted a wtb in the classifieds a couple of days ago...Didn"t mean to get out of line...I'm trying to find a pieceof trim for my '58...I was polishing a piece on the buffing wheel and it grabbed it and wrapped it around the shaft..it also almost ripped my nipple off while it was flailing around.
    well, i' done boring everyone, so I'll get off now. thanx from Bob in Va. Beach, Va.

2. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Welcome. the windsor in one of those cars is the way to go. imo.:)

3. willie boy

willie boy
    from eastern va

hey bob i live in middlesex right above glouster i just joined on this thing today too...and i don't know much about this computer thing either

4. 4tford

4tford

Welcome and watch out for those buffing wheels!

5. IGOR

IGOR

Glad to see you finally made it on here!

6. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome to the HAMB hope you enjoy HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Muttley likes this.
  7. Red69Hoss

Red69Hoss

Hey. I'm in Stafford. Look forward to seeing your 58 sometime.