Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another CheeseHead

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 26TCoupe, Mar 28, 2006.

1. 26TCoupe

26TCoupe

Hello, my name is Dustin, I'm 23 years old from Lake Mills, WI (near Madison) and have been building my '26 Model T ford Coupe for the last 4 years now. It has ben slow going so far, as I don't personally know anyone thats into hot rods. I've been trying to learn as I go on my own. Recent updates for the T include a new model A frame and channeling the body to just fit over the rails, soon it will be getting it's top chopped. Along the way I have managed to collect more project cars that I don't need but can't force myself to get rid of. These include a 1939 Chrysler Royal Windsor, 1954 Ford Customline, and a 1968 Ford F-100. I'm glad I came across this site since there seems to be a huge wealth of knowledge here. Hopefully with the help from the H.A.M.B. I can get my projects moving a little quicker. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Welcome from another cheesehead. :D
    Max

3. Bugman

Bugman

Lake Mills, eh? That's practically just down the road :D

4. 61 Fairlane

61 Fairlane

Its spring and us Cheeseheads seems to be coming out of the woodwork. Welcome frome Waterford.

5. injunnuity

injunnuity
    from Wisconsin

Welcome, In less than a month is Jefferson then spring is here for sure!

6. Welcome from Green Bay.I know where you 're coming from.I've been try'in to build my car with out any help.I don't know any one who's been there done that.This board seems to be the holy grail.Got any more pics of the 26?;)

7. Welcome from Milwaukee.

8. 26TCoupe

26TCoupe

Here's a couple more pics

Attached Files: