Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another aussie newbie...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by grumpy32, Jan 31, 2013.

1. grumpy32

grumpy32
    from Australia

Hi all,

My name is Glenn and like lots of others I have been lurking a while, so now an intro is in order. I live in a little place called Adelaide in South Australia. I have been around rods as long as I can remember, (30 plus years :eek: ....wow time flies). I have had a handfull of hot rods, 35 Chev roadster, 40 Ford sloper (aussie tudor), 30 hiboy roadster (drag raced this one, did 132mph :D) now have a 32 Tudor hiboy.
    I will post some pics sometime, I have to scan some crusty old photos of the first three so it may take a little while to get them presentable.

Anyway, I never get tired of checking out what is happening in the big wide world of hot rodding and this forum would have to be the best place to do just that. Heaps of cool old stuff...
    Keep up the good work.

2. Moedog07

Moedog07

Welcome, I was a lurker for years, now I use my key board.

3. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Greeting's Glenn from the west coast of Florida.

There must be a ton of car crazy hot rodder's in Australia because many of them are on board the Hamb train.

Hope you enjoy the HAMB as much as I do.

Best Regards Jimbo

4. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.

5. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

G'Day Glenn.

6. Von MoPar

Von MoPar
    from Australia

Hey Glenn, glad your "Hot Rodding" as usual.

30 plus years has certainly gone fast! still lots to come.

7. grumpy32

grumpy32
    from Australia

Thanks for the welcome guys, its much appreciated. Its the amazing threads that make the HAMB so appealing. Hey Von Mopar.. time sure does fly, sometimes it would be good if it slowed down just a little bit.

Glenn

8. Gday Glenn, cool, Another Adelaidean..I remember your A, if it was white/ blue scallops.

9. Welcome to the h.a.m.b. Enjoy the ride........

10. grumpy32

grumpy32
    from Australia

Hey, the ride can only be good... Spoggie, yep that was it, I love the 32 we have now but the A was the most fun on wheels.. :D still got all the running gear (eng/trans/diff) just waitin for a rainy day... err I mean a sunny day.. and the right chassis to put it all in..

Glenn