Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another Ansen Sprint question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by STUKA, Jun 20, 2011.

1. STUKA

STUKA

I picked up a set of 15X6 unilug Ansen sprints yesterday.They were on a Chevy,so they have the 5 on 4 3/4 washers and spacers.I need them on my 65 Galaxie (5 on 4 1/2,duh)

What do I need,and where do I get it? Ive checked all the parts stores locally..Ive checked the lug nut warehouses on line..Ive looked on EBAY,and talked to the "lug nut king" in SOCAL..The Ford uses offset washers,Chevy were centered.Cragar washers are slightly smaller diameter supposedly,and ET are oblong..Mine,being real Ansens rather than ET's are round.

The wheels have these 1/2 thick inserts on the back side..See pics.

All I can find are Cragar or ET washers.Im thinking the inner inserts need to be offset along with the outer washers.Can anyone help?

2. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I believe the term is "Unilug". Search here using that keyword. Lots of threads/info. Good luck.

3. STUKA

STUKA

8th word in the post is unilug.Thanks though..

4. SlamCouver

SlamCouver
    from Brazil, IL

HA, snap...
    In unrelated news I was just telling my room mate a story about you messing around with a chick behind/near the ol elbow room. ended pretty funny.. forgot the name of the old bar that was across the street and down a block.

Good luck on the WHEELS

5. Phillips

Phillips
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Try akhwheels.com never dealt with them but the inserts are listed on the web site.