Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Another 50' Shoebox

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Notsofurias, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Notsofurias

Notsofurias
    from Clovis,CA

IMG_0652.JPG IMG_0707.JPG IMG_0708.JPG IMG_0709.JPG IMG_0787.JPG Hey everyone wanted to start a thread on my 50' 2 door sedan that I picked up recently. As some of you may know I had a build thread for my 4 door and ended up selling it to buy my 2 door. A really good guy that lives in my neighborhood would occasionally stop by and check the progress of my other car. He had told me that he owned a 50' 2 door that had been sitting for a few years and eventually after a few visits asked if I might be interested in buying his. I went and checked it out and had to have it. So I put my 4 door up for sale and he held onto the car until mine sold. It has the original flathead with 3 speed also some nice little custom touches with frenched headlights and taillights. Since owning it I have given it a tune up, fluid change, lowered the rear end and a few other odds and ends. Got some killer pinstripe work done and just put on a new steering wheel. I'm still working out the bugs but it's a blast to drive. I did order a disc brake conversion kit with master cylinder upgrade and tubular a arms from jamco... It did take a while but eventually everything arrived. I will tackle the install over this winter..

50fish, zefa46, bobss396 and 4 others like this.
  2. greaser 35

greaser 35
    from FRANCE