Register now to get rid of these ads!

And Still Another

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Flattop, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Flattop

Flattop

Just another unfamiliar face checking out the great site. A little about myself:

1st car - 1956 Cadillac Hearse (Man, I miss that car!)
    Interest - You probably already know that one or I wouldn't be writing this; however, I like old rods, customs, and muscle cars.
    Junkers I own - '29 ford tudor, '30-'31 ford coupe, '36 plymouth tudor, '50 merc, '67 mustang fastback, '66 mustang coupe, '67 442, '64 TR 4, '74 TR 6, '59 MGA, '57 cevy truck, '69 triumph bobber (remember all this is still in the "junk" stage and waiting to be resurrected...that's why I'm looking for parts and pieces.) Also into nostalgic engines (flatheads, hemi's, nailheads, etc.)
    Occupation - education
    What got me started - Dad was a paint and body man who ran his own shop. My brother and I used to hang out and get in the way (Things like riding the creeper across the garage floor or taking the jack elevator up and down). I went to work for my father after my stint in the Air Force until he had a minor stroke and had to retire. I ran a paint shop for about six years on my own. I made the choice to work in an area I had gone to school for and can now only do this in my spare time.

My apologies to FLAT-TOP, a senior member, for using this username. If the administrators would like me to change it I will be glad to find another. Wouldn't want to get anyone confused. Just waking up confuses me!

Great Site!

Flattop

Remember, old age and treachery will overcome youth and vigor!

2. Hay Teach, that alot of cars, Good to have ya....Louver Dude.

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.

4. AHotRod

AHotRod

Welcome to our world, ......