Still have a TON of tweaking to do to get it all synced together. I wound up using a radiator I picked up a while back with a batch of parts and had to modify the mount brackets. I basically inverted them. I got so excited when it came together in my head, I only got the one pic of the radiator while I was modifying it. Cheapie radiator dimensions are WAY off and it would’ve been more work....I still have some brackets to make, lower the grill some, slot the radiator mount bracket holes some, secure the side pieces and put some compression on them for some rigitity and a bunch of other things. This radiator HAS been pressure tested and repaired by a reputable radiator shop, so it should be good to go!