Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage and more... 2012 World of Wheels Indy / 1962 Motorama Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by redlinetoys, Feb 12, 2012.

1. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Here is a link to several hundred photos taken Friday night. I had intended to go back down Saturday and there were more cars and details I wanted to photograph, but ended up staying home through the weekend.

NOT all HAMB friendly for sure, but there was some decent stuff to see. Enjoyed the day.

HINT: Once you get to the album, click on the ROLL tab and you can use the left and right arrow keys to scroll through ALL of the photos in a larger size.

Hope you enjoy.

http://public.fotki.com/redlinetoys/

2. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

looking at the pix - Great stuff - wondering who owns htat 1930 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup with the Chevy Big Block?

3. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Glad you liked John. You didn't have a booth there this year, eh? If you did, I am sorry I missed you.

4. Finally getting around to uploading a few pictures from last weekend's World Of Wheels Show from Indianapolis. Better late than never, I hope. Another great job by the Road Rockets!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

You know, if you turn the Dodge Viper logo upside down it looks like a deranged Daffy Duck! :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Last batch...

Studebaker Powered! :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]