Register now to get rid of these ads!

And it begins...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by TheTrailerGuy, Jun 18, 2011.

1. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

I've done my best to avoid the H.A.M.B.. Not that you guys are 'bad' just more like you guys are the automotive equivalent of Nyquil and Wild Turkey mixed with a little Mountain Dew. Something never to be mentioned in polite company and NEVER to be actually experienced.

But, much like that greasy strip club down near the tracks, I have found myself at a moment of weakness... my curiosity pulling me and now, my little pink wings dance over the flame that is the H.A.M.B.

God help me... I am going to start another car project before the week is out.

I hate you all already...
    TheTrailerGuy

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. skoh73

skoh73

Nothing like making a few friends right off the bat...

3. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

Well.... i knew it would happen.. since i started on the HAMB, i have a ,67 fairlane fastback and a short box stepside shop truck project littering my shop... AND a 48 Ford ton and a half truck outside to scavange the flathead and parts off of.

i am.... happy

4. Damn man we re gunna get along jus fine! Welcome from Rockwell City!