Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Ancient Nitrous Individual Port System - Hand Built Setup or Possible Prototype - or ???

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by DILLIGASDAVE, Oct 27, 2019.

1. DILLIGASDAVE

DILLIGASDAVE

City: Kennedale

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $560.00
    ********Note: A signature upon delivery will be needed on this FedEx shipped item********

For sale a very old looking individual port Nitrous setup of unknown origins. It looks to be hand-built, or possibly some kind of vintage/classic experimental prototype (your guess is as good as mine). It's individual port Gas (8) & Nitrous (8) injector nozzles look to be made partly from brass fittings and have what looks to be a "fan-spray" type tip on the nozzles. Of the 16 total injector nozzles, eight of them have a longer body/tip, and eight of them have a shorter body/tip.

All of the injector nozzles look like they accept a nitrous/gas tuning jet (I tried a jet made buy NOS an it fit good). But I don't know if the nozzles were originally made to accept a tuning jet, or if they were made first and then later modified to accept a tuning jet.

It's 16 port distribution block looks to be made of Aluminum. And it's injector nozzle lines look to be made of galvanized steel tubing. There is also a plastic bag containing another injector nozzle and an assortment of different types of "one-off" nozzle tips having several different types of spray configurations (all looking to be hand-made).

The spacing & layout of the injector lines suggests it might have been made for an engine with equally spaced intake ports (like Ford V8 engines), and not an engine with paired intake ports (like Chevy V8 engines).

It was suggested that maybe it might have been made for use under an aftermarket Injector hat setup. But I doubt it because the injector nozzle angles look all wrong for use with either an Enderle or a Hilborn injector hat setup. Another suggestion was that maybe it was a "hidden" under-intake prototype. But I doubt that too because the angles of the injector nozzles look all wrong for use under an intake.

It's old, dirty, dusty, and of unknown origins.....it is what it is. Use it on a vintage Gasser project, or a reto Rat-Rod build, or use it as "Automotive Art" (or use it as ??????). Please contact me if there are any question about this mystery N2O setup, I will try to answer them best I can, (and please contact me if you know the creator).

Asking $560.00 + shipping.

This sale is "as-is" and only includes what is shown in the above pictures (8 short nozzles, 8 long nozzles, 1 distribution block, 16 port line assemblies, 1 bag of assorted nozzle tips + another nozzle). It does NOT include any other nitrous and/or nitrous system related hardware that is not shown in the pictures (no solenoids, no tuning jets, no main feed line, no bottle, etc, etc). All sales are final, there are NO returns.

Notes:
    (1) Shipping is FedEx.
    (2) Shipping box is 16" long x 10.5" wide x 4" tall x about 5-6 lbs.
    (3) Shipping is from Kennedale TX - 76060.
    (4) A signature upon delivery will be needed on this FedEx shipped item.
    (5) Cash, money order, Pop Money (popmoney.com), and PayPal accepted. If paying with a money order the package will be shipped 7 business days after the M/O is deposited in the bank (or after it clears the bank).

Any questions please private message me.
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  2. DILLIGASDAVE

DILLIGASDAVE

3. DILLIGASDAVE

DILLIGASDAVE

4. DILLIGASDAVE

DILLIGASDAVE

5. DILLIGASDAVE

DILLIGASDAVE

6. DILLIGASDAVE