Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Amocat Speed Emporium open house 2012 thank you's!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ironbuyer, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

To all,
    I would first like to thank the Goodguys for giving us the Gazette Pick. We feel honored to recieve it. Secondly would like to thank everyone that attended our open house. It was the best one by far. Well..... For me at least. Most of all to the people that were there to support us. Friends and family. I really dont have much else to say but thank you. It really is that simple. Please check out our new web site for future infomation and events.
    amocatspeedemp.com
    Regards
    Steve Glucoft
    Amocat Speed Emporium

2. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Thank you Steve! You are right, best one yet.

3. KIRK!

KIRK!

Successful as always! Thanks!

4. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Congratulations Steve on the Gazette Pick! That car is totally deserving and an amazing piece of work......! Was a bit overwhelmed when I saw it Thursday....scary cherry! Thanks also for the open house, great cars, cool people.

here's some pics.....
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/album.php?albumid=35155

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012

5. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I was at your open house back in'06 when I was traveling, and it was one of best I had ever been to. Saw the pictures from this year andit looked great again.

6. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Was a killer time thanks for having us

7. Yes, best one yet for sure and again thank you for a great time ! and CONGRATS ! on the Goodguys Gazette Pick ! I was blown away when looking the 3W over (wow !). My hats off to Amocat !!!

8. I second Rob's thanks and congratulations on the Goodguys pick, really like the layout of the web page, first class all the way. Now that I have a better idea of your selection of "wall art" I need to gather up a few of mine and donate to your shop. The bbq crew deserves a big hand, this was over the top this year. Lastly the new shirt design was also a big hit.

9. couverkid

couverkid

Steve I know I thanked you a couple times already but thanks again. It was a blast,great people,great food and great location. Your home will be amazing when done. Thanks again I really appreciate it.

10. couverkid

couverkid

Also forgot to say the 3 window is over the top and one of the best sounding flatheads I have ever heard. Congrads and thanks again.

11. Paul

Paul
    Editor

what a classy bunch of hoodlums you attract
    most excellent show Steve, thank you

12. Like Tom said, the BBQ crews deserves a great big hand !!! Thank you !! Well done !

13. Sledge

Sledge
    from Nor Cal

Congrats Steve, wish I could have been there! The place looks great!

14. Steve thanks for your hospitality and great food! I got there late but Josh still parked myself and Chris Shelton out front of the shop.... great cars ....great food and like minded car people .....thanks again!!

15. Marcy

Marcy

Bummed I couldn't make it this year, looked like a great turn out as usual and the 3 window looks killer!

Marcy

16. Steve - SO good to see you guys and hang out this past weekend. You guys are like family to us...family that knows how to throw a great party! Thanks so much for the awesome time...