Register now to get rid of these ads!

Americruise 2007 Lincoln, NE Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hat Man, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

2. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

3. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

4. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

5. Big Dad

Big Dad

Wow .Nice FO TOES !

Thanks

6. Toystoretom

Toystoretom

Nice Pics!!! Thank you!!

I had to work yesterday plus it rained all day here in KC or I would have met some of you guys. The weather looks great there!!

Tomo

7. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

great pics, as usual. I didnt see you there, glad to see you got the olds together.

8. man-a-fre

man-a-fre

Nice pics! any of that 34 ford 4 door out of kansas city,really a well built car the body was rusty,but the frame interior and engine were right up to par.

9. Nice stuff Hatman. I knew something would prevent me from going. This time it was a father son campover with the scouts. Those are the things a gut has to do. Shoulda convinced the troup to park the tents close to Lincoln and made the car show the day's activities. That would have made a lit of boys very happy.

10. Hat Man

Hat Man
    from Omaha, NE

You talkin about the this 34?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. man-a-fre

man-a-fre

Thats it,canadian 4 door 25 + mpg.The kid parked by my coupe at americruise and was telling me the story behind it.He got two of them and put them behind his shed and covered them with a tarp and the neighbors turned him in for having junk cars,so he started working on the frame and drivetrain,and interior and left the body the way it was to piss the neighbors off now he drives it everyday and parks it outside his garage now that its plated.Pretty cool guy.

12. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Hey ,Jeff, I saw you when I cruised in. I was meaning to make it over there and say "hi", just got over taken with the fun.
    That four door made a few laps also. It really moves.

13. flathead48

flathead48

That was a great time, weather was good too. Last year was really hot. Im already looking forward to it next year. Great pics Hatman.

14. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Nice pics Dan,I only made a quick walk trough ,and hit the auto cross track.Spanked my truck as hard as I ever have,couldn't ask for much more fun. Cruised O st till midnight with my son. Great day for sure. Later Rob

15. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Thanks Hatman!

Met quite a few people over the past couple days and had a great time. The autocross course was a blast!! The Speedway Museum is a must see, of course.

Any more photos, Dan? That red oxide/ brown primer T roadster pickup was certainly a cool little ride. He made some laps around the autocross course and posted some surprisingly good times.

The long box early '60s Ford Unibody pickup (no hood) really hauled around the course, also. I rode with him a couple times and had a huge grin on my face for hours after that! It had a late '90s NA Cobra engine and Tremec 5-speed in it and a Scott's IFS. It flat-out hauled ass. The owner and his dad (black '62 Galaxie) are great guys from Joplin, MO - I'm sure we will be seeing them at the HAMB drags.

Americruise was great this year, but, unfortunately it won't be in Lincoln, NE for the next 2 years. I haven't heard where it has been moved to - hopefully still in the Midwest!

Thanks again, Hatman!

Malcolm

16. Sticks

Sticks

Hey man-a-fre, it was nice to meet you over the weekend and your car is looking bad ass.

I seen that car down at the obsticle course looked like it had no problems runninf thur the cones. I dig that story about the neighbors.

Nice pic's Hatman, thanks

Sticks

17. man-a-fre

man-a-fre

Sticks, it was a pleasure meeting you; got to see that cool scalloped chevy,really like that car,keep up the good work.

18. HotRodRick49

HotRodRick49

How about that lavender shoebox in the back?