Register now to get rid of these ads!

American Graffiti

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Graffiti32, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Graffiti32

Graffiti32
    from Illinois

It all started when I first saw American Graffiti at the theater. My dream has been to have a Milner Coupe ever since. That has led to my website. It has interveiws,storys if its graffiti related you might find it here.
    Jeff

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  2. I checked that out.Pretty cool site Jeff.Great tunes too!

3. I missed that one, is it a car movie?

4. bobbytnm

bobbytnm

WHAT!!!!!!!! Is it a car movie?!?!?

Its the penultimate car movie

You need to rush right out and buy a copy, everyone should have a copy. Killer music, killer cars...........

Bobby

5. RD........damn boy I love it when ya rattle the FNG's.Jeff has about the most info Ive seen,hell even more than I have,worth checkin out

6. autobilly

autobilly

No, I think it is movie about some young Homies with spray cans.:D

7. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

I dont think Richard is serious guys.....

8. And I thought your "secret dream" was to be a Pharoah:p.Check out the vintage radio stuff he's got on there.

9. gassman57

gassman57

Looks good; now...if I can figure how to get past page One!!!!!

10. 61TBird

61TBird

Worst.Movie.Ever.

[​IMG]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFgTMYEaWlc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JFgTMYEaWlc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KXFMnfQVINM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KXFMnfQVINM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  11. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

Yeah! With the blood initiation and all!

12. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Just like you and every other guy!:D

13. "Yeah, you just might make it as a Pha-roah yet, boy." Just kidding, seen it MANY times; I think I will watch it again tonight.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  14. Graffiti32

Graffiti32
    from Illinois

I just had to watch the movie again and you know there are cars in it! :eek:

15. bobbytnm

bobbytnm

Dang! It took me 20 minutes to pry that fishhook out of my mouth......

.......I swallowed it deep, hook, line, and sinker.........LOL

Bobby

16. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

One of my favorite movies! I need to find it on DVD, my copy is VHS and all I got is DVD players!

17. fergenboysinc

fergenboysinc

That!!!!! is some funny shit!:D

18. 1951bomber

1951bomber
    from atwater Ca

Best damn movie ever made. this part is funny

<dl><dd>Bob Falfa: Hey man, I'm sorry if I scared ya!</dd><dd>John: You're gonna hafta do one hell of a lot more than that to scare me!</dd><dd>Bob Falfa: Hey I've been lookin' all over for ya man. Didn't nobody tell ya I was lookin' for ya?...Hey, you're supposed to be the fastest thing in the Valley, man, but that can't be your car. It must be your mama's car. I'm sorta embarrassed to be this close to ya.</dd><dd>John: I'm not surprised, drivin' a Field Car.</dd><dd>Bob Falfa: Field Car? What's a Field Car?</dd><dd>John: A Field Car runs through the fields, drops cow shit all over the place to make the lettuce grow.</dd><dd>Bob Falfa: [laughing] That's pretty good. Hey, I like the color of your car there, man. What's that supposed to be? Sorta a cross between Piss Yellow and Puke Green, ain't it?</dd><dd>John: Well, you call that a paint job but it's pretty ugly. I'll betcha you gotta sneak up on the pumps just to get a little air in your tires.</dd><dd>Bob Falfa: Well, at least I don't have to pull over to the side just to let a funeral go by, man.</dd><dd>John: Oh, funny... You know what?</dd><dd>Carol: Your car's uglier than I am! [She turns back to John] That didn't come out right.</dd></dl>

19. Busy B , I know the feelin'. Got the same problem my self. I used to work with a dude named Bob Ostrum. He was the bass player for a band called "Steve and the Goodtimes". He used to hate the tune "Green onions" 'cause it was requested so much after A.G. came out.:D And I still hear it in my head when I see a string of rods heading out somewhere.{ Too bad I'm usually headed in the other direction.}

20. Ramblur

Ramblur

And two years later I couldn't wait to paint my first car that sorta cross
    between Piss Yellow and Puke Green...

[​IMG]

21. 1951bomber

1951bomber
    from atwater Ca

and u did nice

22. pdc

pdc

''You know, we don't admit a whole lotta guys to the Pharoahs. We gotta steal your car coat and blood initiation, and all that"

23. HotRod33

HotRod33

I have just about wore out my DVD of it.......

24. My son just bought me the DVD for Christmas, now I can retire my old video tape...... I'm on the trailing edge of technology ! :rolleyes::)

25. Graffiti32

Graffiti32
    from Illinois

Thanks Meatball
    From you that means alot. I was checking out you shop pictures and any guy who uses a tail gate for a shelf and has a framed picture of the coupe is #1 in my book
    Jeff

Attached Files:

26. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

paul le mat will be in iowa and a rodncustom show in feb! i cant recall which one [deleted my friends email] but maybe someone knows...

27. beauishere

beauishere

28. Chevy55

Chevy55
    from Nebraska

Best car movie ever filmed. Maybe I am a bit biased though. Saw it when I was 10 years old and vowed to have the Black 55 someday. Meanest car I had ever seen. You could tell by the sound of the 55s engine when he ran the stoplight that Milner didnt have a chance. Always kind of wished for a different ending but I dont plan on rolling mine soon. I have a friend that just bought a couple of 32 coupes so I might have a chance to build one next.

29. just check his MYSPACE it will tell ya........heres some pis from my guest room,the large poster is signed by Ron Howard,Cindy Williams and Paul LeMat all 3 in the photo inside the poster....in the bottom of the 3 pics the b&w pic is the ad outa street rodder when they tried to sell the car(32) after the movie

Attached Files:

30. Graffiti32

Graffiti32
    from Illinois

Hey If you like American Graffiti but wanted a diffrent ending try to find the movie Deuce Coupe. Staring Paul Le Mat,Candy Clark. It has a 32 Ford,55 Chev, White T-Bird even an Edsel and let me tell you the ending is very diffrent than graffiti.
    Jeff