Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures American Graffiti Movie Locations Petaluma, CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tdog, Aug 19, 2010.

1. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

i tried to do screen captures of the few pics i took today but they kept coming out all black. damn windows media player!!

heres the shots i have

this is about the 17 min mark into the movie. where toad pulls up to the car lot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is the lot the cops are in when the rear end gets yanked at about the 1:19:56 mark
    [​IMG]

this is the movie theater playing "dementia 13" when the cop car settles down
    [​IMG]

i didnt have much time in petaluma today so i didnt do a full tour. ill have to continue it another weekend. hope you dont mind my wifes jalopy in the pics lol

2. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

The day this post came up I was road tripping with the kids and found out I was only about 50 miles away. So I had to go check it out. The wife was driving so I took video of paradise road

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MzEuu3pSI90?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[​IMG]

3. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Wow, thanx for the run down Paradise Rd. I could almost hear that 427 winding out. I saw that movie 8 times the first year it came out.

4. impala59

impala59
    from vallejo,ca

i grew up in vallejo and knew where the 58 impala was stored in a garage, years later my good friend at work told me the story about when they went to buy the 58 impala for $300, and after buying the 58 they were offered the coupe for $1,500. the 58 was for sale in a local newspaper and they went to a warehouse in petaluma to see it, the seller told them if you got $1,500 you can have the coupe. but he told them they would have to show some cash before he would open the door where the coupe was stored. they said they would come back but never did,

5. impala59

impala59
    from vallejo,ca

also a few times i did get to talk to the owner, and knew his name, so i questioned my friend about who he went with and he said his brother in law and brother in laws cousin and knew the name of the owner, that convinced me that he was telling the truth. also i remember he told me the seller told them these cars are from a new movie coming out,