Register now to get rid of these ads!

Am I kicked out of the hamb?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by gbones32coupe, Jan 10, 2022.

1. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

So did I get kicked off the hamb? My whole journal is gone. I have not been on here in a month but what did I do wrong? I'm still a member but all my threads are gone? Have I been kicked off?

2. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just checked your profile and it looks to me like your posts are all still there. I'm not sure what you're looking for...

3. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

Ok thanks it must be on my end did the app change or something? Can't seem to find main page with all my content I click on my name but it says no threads under started

Thor1 likes this.
  4. Lol yeah the app is long gone

5. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

Kenny g from philly thread In with introduce your self and my gbones 32 mid engine hemi potvin thread

Thor1 likes this.
  6. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

Ok thank you everyone I deleted the app now everything works thanks

7. You're back in brother :cool:

8. Roger D Gaston

Roger D Gaston

I haven't been on the site for several years. My journal or personal information, posts, friends etc is gone.

Is there any way to retrieve my old information or will I have to start all over again?

210superair likes this.
  9. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

It says on your profile that you joined today. Do you remember your old login info? If not I'd imagine it's there, but you can't get to it without your old infos. Maybe a mod can help?

10. I was just thinking if someone who re-joins with this problem and uses the magnifying glass search function up top in the banner and started typing and searching for something they knew for sure was their own old, long gone posting it would only be a matter of time for something familiar to pop up. Otherwise do the same with google searching. Then the h.a.m.b. allways pops up.

Thor1 likes this.
  11. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

You just signed up Roger .
    Were you originally signed up under a different name ?
    Casey Riley....by chance ?

Thor1 and Moriarity like this.