Register now to get rid of these ads!

Aluminum Casting Foundry.....

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by CNC-Dude, Mar 20, 2018.

1. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

City: Ringgold

State: Georgia
    Price: $5500
    Up for sale is a complete working Aluminum foundry business. The previous owner was making close to $40K a year making custom mailbox toppers and custom plaques in his spare time. Included is the diesel fueled Campbell-Hausfield furnace(easily converted to LP or natural gas), fuel pump and injector, fuel tank, blower, over 80 permanent patterns and several hundred letters and number sets of different sizes from 3/4" to 2-1/2". One crucible is included along with (2) copes and drags(core boxes), sand sifter, ram, etc....You can also easily cast your own car parts right at home. This foundry was taken out of operation after over 40 years of continuous service when I purchased it, and was still making parts up to the day I came to load it up. This is just a small sample of the patterns and not all parts are shown, but I can supply more pics to serious inquiries. Sorry, I can't separate or parts out!
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

TTT. Design and cast your own car parts. Open to reasonable offers!

3. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

Taking up space and needs to go. You could be the next Edelbrock or Offenhauser with this equipment. You can create your own destiny with this. Lets get some dialog started....

4. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

New price! $5000. Seems like the best return on any investment you could ever make with 8 times ROI in just one year or less!

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

This could be you! Make club plaques, intake manifolds, side covers, valve covers. This furnace can melt 70 lbs of aluminum at a time. What are you waiting for? Waiting to hear from you. Be the 3rd caller....LOL

6. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude