Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alter Boys at Ralph's Diner

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by desoto, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Pete

Pete

Skip,

Kick ass photo's, thanks for coming and taking the shots.

Pete-

2. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

Love those big Pics. Thanks for sharing.

3. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Great pics Skip! I got there about 4:30 and missed alot of those early birds..

4. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

Thanks for the pics, Alter Boys really have that meet going great by the looks of it, I couldn't make it up but it's great to see so many Great New England cars.

5. sololobo

sololobo

desoto, super job on the pics from the Alter Boys show, lools like a campy hood, graffitti, ass kickin old structures, kinda paved streets, Ralphs landmark diner, cool-cool-cool-. call Tony Soprano over at the Bada-Bing and tell him we will pay up and they can empty the dumpster! Thanks for takin time to bring those of us not lucky enough to be there. Mopars 4-ever! My buddy Dave Gonzalez from the Rock-a billy giants The Paladins has a 61 4-dr hardtop white w/red flake roof that is cooler than HELL. Rock-On Sololobo s

6. oldspeed

oldspeed
    from Upstate NY

Great pictures,thanks. I wanted to get out this year to, seems like I missed another great show this year.

7. flash

flash

Thanks Skip!! Now I don't feel so bad for not taking photos myself. you captured pretty much everything. Hope to see you again soon.

8. flash

flash

No kidding! We cleaned up the parking lot two weeks before the show. the dumpster was full. Day of the show, it still hadn't been emptied. "Patina"? You be the judge...

9. Excellent pics! Glad they are good sized also, that's how I post them.