He sold that car, too. I think it was at an auction last year some time, I don't remember the details, but I saw it somewhere on the internet. Now that the zip tie drags is over, I've been working on getting ready to do some more work on the Barracuda. I signed up for a Heliarc welding class (someone has to use the old name!) at the local CC. That started the middle of the month, and we actually got to sit down at the machines tonight. I have a lot to learn. I spent some time starting to clean up the shop, but it's still a disaster. And robot season started again, so I'm busy several hours a day helping the high school kids build the robot. But I got to work on the rocker panels today. I'm going to make a piece to fill the inside. They were kind of funky shaped, the inner pieces, so I left them on the floor pan that I cut out. I plan to make a flat piece with an inward bend at the bottom, and then spot weld it in place. We'll see how that goes. I also got a cheap shear and brake. Oh...yeah...and a used Syncrowave.