Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Almost a Year....Can`t Lose Hope

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FoMoCoPower, Feb 23, 2011.

1. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

I keep hearing all of these stories of stolen and RECOVERED vehicles.

Let`s not forget about Mike-1lowtrk and his 5-window Chevy truck that was stolen nearly a year ago and still MIA. We can only do so much from so far away from where it was taken,so those of you in the southern states PLEASE keep an eye out. We had a few promising leads,and we have a feeling that the truck is still out there,possibly sporting a cheapo flat black paint job now.

Please guys and gals,we MUST find this truck.

The original post was locked due to a bunch of children with childish posts ruining it.

But here is a link to it for picture reference:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463996&highlight=1lowtrk

If you have ANY info to share please call any of the following numbers.

708-707-6275

708-289-7686

708-670-4700

2. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

3. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

bump,now my Ebay ad got deleted because someone thought they were bidding on the actual truck.....guess NOBODY can read english anymore

WE MUST FIND THIS TRUCK

I know if he or the truck were famous,it would be found by now.

4. Not seen here yet. If it show's up I'll subdue it and call you.

5. Skankin' Rat Fink

Skankin' Rat Fink
    from NYC

I remember that thread, I think about the truck once in a while. Sad to hear it hasn't been found yet. My eyes are still open here on the east coast.

Why was the thread closed?

6. No doubt lots of calling the thieves bastages and better kill 'em and finger pointin' and stuff like that. You can only allow so much of that before it becomes a problem for everyone involved.

7. I still have hope....

I still think a monthly car club meeting out in front of the "accused's" place of business would make a fairly clear statement.

Maybe alternate the meeting with the Top Notch Burger runs?

And just so we ALL know where I am coming from and I don't get a bunch of pissy PM's from Austin HAMBers - I just helped a neighbor recover most of his long missing Harley (trans and tank gone).
    It took 83 days from the first call for some help from friends in local PD.

8. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

It`s been just about a year,where is the truck????

9. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

10. Bullshit.

Troy Trepanier, Eaton Superchargers, & a customer with a SHITLOAD of $$$ tied up in a '37 Ford had it stolen & never recovered.

http://www.shineaward.com/04_community_03_shine_2005/04_community_03_shine_2005_intro.html

It sucks that your buddy's truck was stolen but the fact that he & the truck aren't famous has nothing to do with the fact that it hasn't been recovered. :rolleyes:

JH

11. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

BUMP...been over a year

12. atxclassic

atxclassic
    from austin

name of business?

13. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

bump,stillllll MIA.....not even one little piece has shown up.....someone is hiding it somewhere