Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Allentown (PA) Automania a week away

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigbob55, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hey BigBob,

Great seeing you at Allentown again and thanks for the good HAMB deals on the videos and posters....Esp. the Hot Rod Shootout Video.

Murph

2. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Meeting Bob and dealing with him is worth the price of admission alone!
    Try and stump him with a hot rod movie trivia question....

3. PAracer

PAracer

Nice meeting you Bob. I got some good deal along with the movies. My dad also picked up a Flathead to T5 adapter. Visited with some old friends. All in all a good way to stay out of the cold.

4. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

I bought a couple movies from Bob (as usual ;) ) , bought a few bits and (hopefully) made some connections for some parts I'm looking for . It was a good day for me .

5. -DouG-

-DouG-

i'm bummed i missed it... i usually find some cool stuff there...

6. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Usually the same weekend in January every year. I have to give credit to the outside vendors....man they got more guts than I do standing outside selling.Even stuck with it after the 5" of snow fell friday night. I felt bad bitching every time someone opened a door and let cold air in !!
    Like I said, it's not a Winter Hershey in size or available parts....but if you look you will find something worthwhile....next one for me is Canton OH in March