Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods * ALL DEUCE RUN - 18th ANNUAL -June 2, 2018 *

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Mar 26, 2018.

1. all deuce run randys coupe.jpg

Photo by Tom Hassell

OK guys, you can now officially mark your calendars.

Saturday June 2, 2018 is the date for the 18th Annual "All Deuce Run" through the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains.

If you have attended in the past, we hope to see you again this year and if you haven't we invite you to join us.

We usually have 35 to 40 Deuces. Fiberglass or steel - - OHV or FLATHEAD - - Highboy or fenders ...original or hot rod it does not matter ... if it is a 32 Ford ... you are WELCOME :D

The run will leave from the Target Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Interstate 77 and Hwy 73 ( Exit 25 off Interstate 77 ) in Cornelius promptly at 10 o'clock. The overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway provides an excellent place to stop, sight see, and look at each others' Deuce.

The lunch stop is NOW planned for Foggy Rock Eatery & Pub in Blowing Rock.

Please invite your 32 Ford owner friends to join us.

Run Co-coordinators

Bill ... 704-788-1856 in North Carolina
    Danny ...864-328-5840 in South Carolina

The last few years we have gathered for dinner on Friday night and this year we will do it again at a different location.

The Friday Night dinner will be at 7 PM on June 1st at Lancasters
    515 Rinehardt Rd, Mooresville, NC 28115

There are several motels in the area.

Some of us early arrivals are staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites (formally Sleep Inn) on Friday: 132 Meadow Hill Circle, 704-799-7070. Since it's impossible to know exactly how many folks will show up, NO ROOMS WILL BLOCKED OFF for the Deuce Run, but rooms are available at the motel on a first come-first served basis.

If you would like me to add your name to the All Deuce Run e-mail list, send me a conversation with your name and e-mail address.

This flyer will be sent out via mass e-mail, so please make sure your spam filter will allow bulk messages. Danny

Thanks - Danny

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    3W JOHN, tofords and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. Bumper

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  3. thall

thall
    from nc

bump-watch

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  4. I spoke to a guy from Atlanta this morning,he said there are 6 more cars coming from his area. HRP

pprather and Grandadeo like this.

5. the flatlander

the flatlander

b there or b square......

6. One more week. HRP

7. robracer1

robracer1

Is this a rain, sleet, show or shine event? I ask because I'm driving a roadster without a top and fenders

8. Only a 20% rain chance on Saturday...30% for Friday. Weather looks good.

9. robracer1

robracer1

^^^^^^^^^^ I just looked at the Weather Channel on the internet for Mooresville NC Friday 50% and Saturday 80%? trust me I like your forecast a lot better.