Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Alex Gambino needs some road assist help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stude_trucks, Sep 23, 2010.

1. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Just spoke to Alex on the phone and he told me he is stuck on the side of the road with a blown airline and needs a 1/2" union fitting to fix it. He is down at the base of the Grapevine headed towards LA I guess. If there is anybody nearby can go help him out, I am sure he would be really grateful.

He said just give him a call on his cell: 408-561-5744

2. monster

monster

Good luck mr. gambino.

3. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

thanxs im sure we will get it handeled eventualy soon as i can figure out whats in the area or witch derection a hardware store is im sure they would have something that will work i can use a 1/2'' compresion union

turns out mitchell just walked threw the star bucks door with a 1/2'' air union turns out there was a truck repair shop behind the subway a well spent 15.00 dollars

thanxs for your help mike
    we got er handeled
    alex

4. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Sounds great. Good luck getting it back on the road. No rush on calling me back. Just wanted to sign up for the Winfield class. So, just call or pm me or something when it is convenient for you.

5. studhud

studhud

MOOSE is good for something "EH"!!
    Thats Canadian for ???? HUH??? I dunno
    Dave Hitch