Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alert stolen 32 tudor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirty2, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Really,since the authority's haven't fingered anyone you think Danny should subject his good name to liable by posting the name or names of the perpetrators.

He could end up getting screwed to the wall and the scumbags get away with the theft,,eventually they will get caught. HRP

2. Thanks Dirty2 for that, it has made things clearer and HRP, spot on as this would only give them more power within the law. The thieves time will come but its a real shame all this has had to happen. JW

3. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

It is sad isn't it that they can just carry on as usual because they have not been charged.

I don't believe in karma, but I do believe that one day they will be held accountable. In the meanwhile, may they suffer all kinds of nasty misfortune and live like the trashy losers that they are.

Parasites on society is all they are.

4. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I know !!!!! It always amazes me the balls these thieves have, taking such a recognizable car and sometimes they just drive around in it for a while !!

That really sucks that the car seems to have been dismantled. I would be furious and heartbroken.:mad:

Don

5. To have got the wheels,cam,lifters,intake and exhaust back it make one think to what extent the rest was broken up.....sad shit !! JW :(

6. Build it, they'll steal it!

7. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Just understand the insurance company's have no concept of attachment and how much you love your old car it is just property to them they are just number crunchers 9 to 5. They don't realize the hours of parts hunting fitting and failures that you go through creating something that has a soul your personality and effort . The thieves are not much better they are looking at value of the parts . That empty angry place in your heart after you have had your property stolen can only be understood when it happens to you ! The DA and other law officials want to dispose of it a quickly as they can get off their hands. They will campaign under the public knowledge that they have a job to protect and serve this is far from the case in most instances ! Justice you can get all you can afford just remember what has takin place here learn that the only defense of your property is you ! GPS locating is only good if they will go look ! The laws protect the thieves rights too ,its not right but this is the sad state that we face . This still breaks my heart ! I might just be a key board bad ass but I care and hope that this never happens to you ! And if they. Ever touch mine I hope the law is there to protect them !