Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Alemite antique mechanics work station model 2710 Windowed unit 1945-1947

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by highluxlow, Jun 29, 2019.

1. highluxlow

highluxlow
    from Apollo PA

City: Pittsburgh

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: 8995
    This is an Alemite Model 2710 made from 1945-1947. This cabinet came out of New York State a few years ago. The cabinet was restored a few years ago and has been in my living room ever since. The cabinet was sand blasted and epoxy primed then painted. The lock for the slide up door is fully functional. The side cabinets have all new locks with keys. The lighted spots have white plexi glass and LED lights behind them. The light and outlet have all new wiring and are fully functional. I am in the process or restoring another in a different color for my living room. What you see is what you get, if you would like more photos just ask. The buyer will be responsible for any and all PayPal fees and fees associated with the sale. If you are interested please call or text me 412-378-nine224 and we can discuss logistics. Thank you and Good Luck 8995 OBO

Attached Files:

Hotdoggin DaddyO likes this.
  2. highluxlow

highluxlow
    from Apollo PA

3. highluxlow

highluxlow
    from Apollo PA