Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alemite air & grease

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BOWTIE BROWN, Oct 26, 2011.

1. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

I know, no pictures ....did'nt happen . Just wondering if anybody ever heard of or seen a ALEMITE grease gun with 20 gal. bucket of grease & air hose with box that hangs . Going to get pix tomorrow , don't know if iam going to buy or not . Not into the gas station stuff. They look to be in pretty good shape . I think it was a Conoco station.
    Pm me if interested.

"AND THE BOWTIE ROLLS ON"

2. farmboat

farmboat
    from Lucas, KY

I don't have a 20? gal pump but I do have one that takes a 5 gal bucket. Mine is probably from the 70's.

3. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

I think the rod that goes into bucket is to long for 5 gal. i'll check. Plus its pretty tall for just 5 gal.

4. 26Troadster

26Troadster
    from Texas

we use alot of them on the blast drills we service most are for a 5 gal. buckets, but we buy them new.

5. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's probably for a 15 gallon drum. Alemite grease used to come that way. (so did Veedol, at least at our Santa Clara, CA. shop)

6. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

Thanxz guys......are they worth anything ? Don't want to get stabbed.