Register now to get rid of these ads!

alan johnson's earlier car's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 32coupedeville, Oct 9, 2012.

1. 32coupedeville

32coupedeville
    from cincy

ok so alan johnson builds very cool cars. i am a big fan and those 32's in rodders journal are so neat. now before i get shot down i was looking for pictures of his earlier builds. i just read that he built a v w. i know volkswagen is bad word around here but i would like to see a picture of it and earlier builds. i went on his web site but i couldnt find any pic.

2. I am pretty sure he is a member here. See if you can look him up in the hamb member list and contact him directly.

3. alanjohnson

alanjohnson
    from alabama

Hello 32coupedeville
    You are correct, my first car build was a V.W. finished in 1984 at the age of 13. I would have liked for it to be something in the 30’s but that wasn’t in the cards. You can go to the website to see builds from 2005 to current. Everything before 2005 is not on the website yet, everything is having to be converted to digital. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.