Register now to get rid of these ads!

After Blessing Party.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shiftymutt, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Los Boulevardos Car Club is throwing a party at one of the Valleys coolest bars the Lucky Tiki right after the Blessing of the cars.

We are working with the Bar to set aside a prefered custom car parking area.
    Start time is 4:30

There happens to be a hotel right behind the bar so you out of towners can rest your heads there.

Come and join us.

(this bar is owned by one of THEM)

www.theluckytiki.com

Address
    The Lucky Tiki
    15420 Chatsworth St.
    Mission Hills, Ca. 91345

Driving Directions
    Off the 405, take the Devonshire St. exit towards MISSION HILLS, Turn right on Devonshire St., then left on Sepulveda Blvd., turn left on Chatsworth, and The Lucky TIki is on the left!

From the 5, take the 118 West, exit Sepulveda Blvd., turn left onto Sepulveda, turn right onto Chatsworth St. and The Lucky Tiki is on the left!

2. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Bttt for the evening crows. Come support your local bar.

3. Shoprag

Shoprag

pm me some directions from valencia to the bar. I might see you guys sat. night.

4. Shoprag

Shoprag

lmao sorry i'm a dumbass!!!

5. 28chevrat

28chevrat

Hey shiffty see you at the show.....if I get the parts on time for the bike it will be there......if not I will go with the boys.....

6. cool man. I was hoping to see you there....

7. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Bttt. One week left till the Beerathon.

8. We have secured parking for customs and rods. come on out and have some fun. you can at least hang out and let the weather cool off before making the treck home.

9. so were are going to park the cars and whos watching them?

10. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

The doorman and or the employees of the bar. We have talked to the manager and they know.

11. zealot9802

zealot9802
    from SoCal SFV

Ok guys and gals. Just came back from the Lucky Tiki. They will have drink specials and look for me and the rest of the Boulevardos. We will have 1 free drink flyers for you guys. Hope to see you there.