Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage After 20 Years...I Bit The Big One...Pics Inside!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BloodyKnuckles, Nov 25, 2009.

1. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Congratulations. Car weddings are always interesting and yours was a nice sweet one.

2. I've heard of long engagements before but you guys win. Congratulations, glad you found the one.

3. Did you exit the plymouth the same way you did at the roundup? ;) OH SNAP! Kidding dude!! Congrats to you two, looks like a great time! Live it up.

4. Great pix....congrats guys !!

Rat

5. Chris,

I knew that I would have to play Bo and Luke again for the wedding so I lost 20 pounds. Smooth as silk.

Thanks man.

BloodyKnuckles

6. congrats to you both!!

7. Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Congratulations and much more happiness to you and Heather!

8. Guys,

Seriously, thank you. It was the best day of our lives. We never knew when we were going to get married. We just knew we would always be together.

After about 20 years we have agreed that we would like to start a family. We never wanted a child at the same time until recently. We both feel that we should be married before we had a child. So that's another reason we decided to get married.

So I'm hoping we'll have a new HAMBer in the near future. We'll see.

BloodyKnuckles

9. OH hell yeah!! Baby Bambino Barbarino! Oh I can't wait to see Mrs. Heather pushing a baby carraige all over Charlotte.

10. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

A little nipple taking after his/her father Boobie.

I hope the child gets all of Heather's looks because I would not want to have a little girl with a square (greasy) head, forearms the size of footballs, and a stance like a cinder block. Hahahaha!!!!

11. McDeuce

McDeuce

A BIG CONGRATS ! all the best to you !

12. monkey19

monkey19

13. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

14. RAY With

RAY With

Congrats--May your next 20 years be as good as your first and may the blessings of Heaven be with you and yours.

15. Congrats, and all the best for your future together!

16. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Congratulations to you both!!! It's the best!!:)

17. Yup, pretty safe bet after twenty years.
    Best wishes for you and Heather.

Now...finish the damn car!!

18. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Your lucky someone didn't steal her away during your "courtship". 25 years!! How long does it take you to pick out tires?:D
    I can tell you after 45 years it just keeps getting better with the right ONE. CONGRATULATIONS

Frank

19. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Congrats and hope you both have many , many more happy years together ! Looks like you got yourself a great lady too !
    Cars aren't too bad either .

RetroJim

20. bryan6902

bryan6902

Congrats! Been said before, but those pictures turned out AWESOME! Totally worth whatever you spent on it!

21. Looks to me like you were waiting till she was legal she can't be over 25 now!!
    have a great life. and always appreciate what you have!

22. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

Cool!.............a Hot Rod Wedding.
    Best wishes.

23. whiteyford

whiteyford

cheers to you both.

24. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Congrats! Great pics..nice rides, pretty wife, man you are lucky! Good Luck!:D

25. MBog

MBog

Congrats, but I gotta disagree, she's not just pretty, she's hot buddy, enjoy the institution....

26. Marty S1

Marty S1

took that long to convince her about the shoes, didn't it???? :p

Seriously......Congratulations! it's just going to get better

27. The shoe comments are great! Initially I wanted to be formal then Heather and I talked about the fact that the wedding will be held at our place and I said fuck it, I'm going to be comfortable. So I bought shoes for Paulie and Heather's dad. They laughed but in the end they both said they were much more comfortable.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

BloodyKnuckles

28. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

KNUCKS...congrats, and HEATHER your one fortunate lady. holly crapers who wouldn't won't a handsome, hardworking, reliable DESOTO! HA! call me POP...or the old FART!

29. Congrats, i will be getting married in July next year and my 32 Tudor needs to be in fine running condition after owning it since 1999 and not driven it since i purchaced it. It is running but i'm scared the orginal 32 V-8 will have some problems since the car has not been driven since 1967 and only run once again in 2000 (not driven it yet)

30. Al Napier

Al Napier
    from Central CT

Cool Beans - Congratulations :)

Al in CT