Register now to get rid of these ads!

Afflicted with kit car illness

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by stuntflyr, Dec 14, 2013.

1. stuntflyr

stuntflyr

I like 60's kit cars with V-8's, so I ended up here to find good info and ideas for my Fiberfab project. Austin Healey 3000 frame with Jamaican body, Boss 302 w/T-5 (a little hidden modern convenience) and various bits to carry on the late 60's/early 70's hot rod look. SW instruments, Uni Lug Torque Thrust lookalikes, Grant steering wheel, minimal interior and lighting, assorted 60's/70's details in the knobs and handles to keep the British/American motif. I'm in SoCal, lots of good driving days here. See you in the early morning canyon runs...
    Thanks for the great forum.
    Chris...

2. billsill45

billsill45
    from SoCal

Your interest in kit cars is a little outside of the focus of the H.A.M.B. I suggest that you check the guidelines for the Hokey Ass Message Board to learn what this site is all about .... traditional American hot rods and customs. You will probably have better luck with your search for support and information on kit car builds on the Dogfight forum (another Atomic Industry site). Dogfight is much more inclusive regarding post-1965 cars, muscle cars, imports, replicars, etc.

Good luck with your project.