Register now to get rid of these ads!

Advice on getting a job if I move to the States

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 300ed, Mar 19, 2012.

1. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

Well just a few days ago, someone with a shop in the mid-west was looking for help right here on the Hamb. Do a search, your job may be waiting.
    Good Luck
    Wayne

2. afaulk

afaulk

Now Beaner , you took me completely wrong. As far as i'm concerned anyone coming in legally is welcome. Esp. Brits. Hopefully he was more amused by my attempt at humor.

3. 66Coronet440

66Coronet440

It's hard, but not nearly as hard as emigrating to Europe. I looked in to that a couple years ago, as I was interested in going to the Netherlands (for a couple years) where I have some distant relatives. There seems to be some great advice in a few of these posts, and I hope you luck out.

4. This thread is 5 years old he has probably made up him mind by now.

5. HAHA it wasn't really a request just pointing out it's an old thread. I have caught myself doing the same thing didn't mean to sound like a thread cop.:oops:

6. flatford39

flatford39

Never saw this thread until today... kinda interesting considering the times. I will tell you this Beaner got it right and I appreciate it.