Register now to get rid of these ads!

Advice on fitting Granada spindles to ‘56 Fairlane

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bob63, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Bob63

Bob63

Hi H.A.M.B members,
    I’ve been watching this forum for awhile now, and have decided to join to benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience you guys can offer. I have a ‘56 Fairlane (imported from Flagstaff, Arizona) that I’m currently working on - keeping it reasonably stock (looking, but altering the drive train). I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has fitted a set of Granada spindles and discs to one of these vehicles, and if there are any hidden pitfalls of doing so. Cheers

mikhett likes this.
  2. NAES

NAES

There's a guy out here in SoCal who runs drop em n stop em. Just Google it and it'll show up. This is pretty much his specialty. He can set you up with stock height or dropped, etc. Cool guy to deal with for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Hello Bob
    It would be a great benefit to you to include your location on your profile page...judging from your comment(imported from Ariz)

4. Bob63

Bob63

Thanks mate - really appreciate the heads-up! I’ve just spoken to Dave from Drop Em n Stop Em - a very helpful guy. I’ve got one of his kits on the way. Cheers and thanks again for your help.

5. Bob63

Bob63

G’day wbrw32 . Sorry for the delayed response! Thanks for the advice, I’m located in New South Wales, Australia

6. Thanks for reply...You may edit your profile page and add that info,,,Itt will then show right under
    where it shows Bob63.....there on the left side under the space for your avatar..
    Thanks,my name is Bob alsoLOL

7. NAES

NAES

You got it! Glad I could help.

I'm a fellow Aussie from NSW. Left when I was 6, never been back.

Sent from my SM-N910V using The H.A.M.B. mobile app