Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Addiction?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lazlobassett, Mar 7, 2014.

1. tfeverfred

tfeverfred

You're just a hoarder. Carry on.

2. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

Its not a sickness at all. My dad taught me well. If you can and you want them,get them save them, once there gone there gone. If you enjoy them, great someone will want them when you gone and you got to enjoy them and share them with others.
    My dad loved the old cars/trucks tractors. I wish I still had a few I sold off when young now wish I had them. I'm not a hoarder just a caretaker........

3. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

Repeat. Hi, I am Laslobassett. I am an Addict. It is important that you admit that you have a addiction before you can beat the disease. I hope you never have to admit it and just continue to enjoy your sickness.

4. The37Kid

The37Kid

That's me, I'm down to two keepers plus the two projects, three projects if you count the T Speedster. That advice Randy gave years ago is well worth following. I've been selling off stuff for some time now trying to build a nest egg to buy another car that is out there. All my cars found me, tracking down one you want is a different deal. Is it best to track it down and know were it is, or spend the time saving the money then start the search? Well, I did find one now there is another I'd rather track down and buy. Bob :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  5. Do it while you can my friend. Life is short, and every day is a blessing, more so with old cars if you have this addiction, like we all here do.

6. afaulk

afaulk

As stated earlier, you may be asking the wrong people. Personally, I don't see a problem...........

7. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

I could share that disease with you for one of the corvettes please!

8. Lazlobassett

Lazlobassett

Um....now there are 5 of them....

I did go and get the Canned ham today, got some crazy looks rolling down the highway.

No monte, tomorrow may be the 55 gasser day...

Attached Files:

9. bragging - yep - know a few that have the habit...

10. Lazlobassett

Lazlobassett

Always has to be a hater. Frankly, lately I found some amazing cars, am totally hopped up , can't sleep, visions n thoughts about the mechanical art.
    And some sad person has to piss in my Cheerios. Guess their momma didn't tell them about when to talk and when not too .
    I feel sorry for you.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. You are not addicted, you're a normal HAMB member. I wish I could have 5 cars at my house, but I don't have the room. Let the hater's hate. I don't waste my time criticizing anyone for what they like or don't like and neither should anyone else.

12. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

It only becomes a problem, when you have more car's than teeth...

13. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Theres one in every crowd brother....and jealousy is a treatcherous bitch! HAHA!!!:rolleyes:
    Please continue finding and sharing your catch, at least I wanna see it!! Hell, maybe you will find something you don't want and will share it with someone who does!!! Man, you gotta love the sickness!!!!

14. King Karl

King Karl
    from N.C.

If you would like for me to save you from buying the 55 gasser I'd be glad to help out. :D

BTW: My screen name is King Karl and I'm and addict. wheew! Glad I got that off my chest.

15. Lazlobassett

Lazlobassett

It's Matt again, it has been 3 days since I bought a car( if I make it through today)
    I'll let you know Karl, I don't have room for any more ( unless I sell some ).
    I didn't get to the gasser yet, Thursday is the next opportunity there.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

16. sorry if I hit a nerve.....please come by - and buy some of my 30 vintage vehicles or motor bikes.....I need room for more !

and - I forgive the mother comment.....

Lawrence