Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ACME Speed Shop at the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Acme Speed Shop, Oct 21, 2011.

1. nifty

nifty
    from UK

Cheers Dave, we both had a cracking time at the drags. It was cool just to hang out and sup some cold beers with you and let the saturday afternoon just wash over us, a lot more civilised than rushing about getting hot and bothered trying to see and do everything.

Nice to know you tuned in to watch the show! haha. We nearly didn't make it, too busy stuffing our faces in Johnny Rockets!

2. Peck

Peck

I second that - thanks Dave for your hospitality (and the shade - although, as you pointed out, it was too little too late!)

Say Hi to Ashley, Bettie and Doris for us!

Talkin about getting hot and bothered - ask Nifty about his attempt to burn down the hotel in Huntington Beach!

3. boutlaw

boutlaw

Wow, gotta add this to my bucket list. Love the diggers, thanks for posting.

4. It was fun hanging out with you guys, made a nice change to talk proper....My wife is almost back to being able to understand me again following the annual "hanging out with the English at Bakersfield" trip...she says I start talking weird....

Ashley, Bettie and Doris....hahahahahaha....I couldn't remember what you called em.....

And OK....Nifty...tell us more! Maybe its a GOOD thing you didn't drop by on your way to San Francisco!

5. nifty

nifty
    from UK

managed to set light to 3 pairs of pants at 2.30am! Fire alarm in motel went off, room filled with smoke and all whilst I sat on the toilet!
    [​IMG]